Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just a little bit about me...

Welcome to my Blog.  I am new to this so hopefully it turns out ok,  I am a Wife, mother, Stepmother, hairstylist, friend of Jesus, and friend who wears her heart on her sleeve.

I have been a hairstylist since 1998 and LOVE what I do, I get to go to work everyday & Love what I do.  I work with a fun group of ladies and love every one of my clients.  

 I also am a distributor with It Works Global, which I love also.  I just joined with It Works in April so it is brand new to me and I am having fun being on this Amazing Journey with this Awesome company! 
  
My goal with this blog is to share my experience and ups & downs of  my Journey to lose weight and get healthy.  I have struggled with my  weight and body image for years.  Some days I feel skinny and some days  I feel huge.  Much Like most of you reading this I am sure.    Hopefully through this blog I can motivate people and stay motivated myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment