Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy jeans shopping

Although I love to go shopping, I hate to go shopping for jeans! After putting it off all winter I decided to go tonight,  I took my husband and off we go.  I was dreading the fact that he would be waiting on me while I am trying jeans on, then I remember one of his favorite stores is in the same strip mall so he went there while I do the dreaded shopping for jeans.

So many cute clothes I could have gone crazy!  But I have a few pairs of jeans in hand and walk over and see jeans for $14.90 a pair. WHAT??? Am I reading this right?  This can't be....

My very cute bubbly sales girls assures me it's true so I grab 3 pair and head to the dressing room, needless to say she had to go get different sizes for me, some bigger some smaller.  Good & Bad...right?  

Is it just me or do those mirrors make everyone look short and stubby? I feel like the room needs to be bigger cause when I am standing 3 feet away that is not far enough away!    I have been in multiple dressing rooms and always think this, makes me feel like I am in a fun house at a amusement park with those crazy mirrors.  But I did like 2 of the jeans I got.  

Ended up with 2 jeans, a shirt, earrings and bracelets,  and got 40% off....so I think it was my night to go get jeans....and a few other things! 

Happy jeans shopping y'all 


No comments:

Post a Comment